Dr (Mrs) Jyoti Anand Kudalkar
Educational Qualification:- M.Sc, Ph.D – Biochemistry.
Designation:- Associate Professor.
Experience:- Undergraduate – 21yrs.
Postgraduate – 12yrs.
Research guide for M.Sc degree course in the subject of
Biochemistry affiliated to Mumbai university.
Area of interest:- Nutrition.
No. of students guided a) for their dissertation topic M.Sc by paper
Course – 10.
b) for M.Sc degree by research – 3.
Projects completed :-
1. Disseminated intravascular coagulation in acute myocarditis induced by scorpion venom in dogs.
2. Coagulation and rheological studies in nephrotic syndrome.
3. Effect of increased fruit intake on plasma vit.C levels.
4. Assessment of risk factors of cardiac diseases in relation to smoking status and drug abuse.
5. Study of various biochemical markers in pancreatitis.
6. Effect of increased fruit intake on biochemical and physiological parameters.
Ongoing research project:-
Evaluation of oxidative stress and Tumor Necrosis Factor-a levels with pre and post treatment in patients with alcoholic hepatitis.
1. Disseminated intravascular coagulation and disturbances in carbohydrate and fat metabolism in acute myocarditis produced by scorpion (Buthus tamulus) venom.
Indian J Med Res 87, March 1988, pp 318-325.
2. Modulation of glutathione S – transferase activity in human lymphocytes in health and disease.
Med. Sci. Res., 1988; 16, 385-386.